Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Cute Kitty Nesting Dolls for Cat Lovers

This is a fun, unique gift idea.

I just adore these cute kitty nesting dollsfor cat lovers!  I got some for myself, because I happen to love both cats and Matryoshka dolls.

Each hand painted kitty has a lot of personality… oh, and the little mouse does too!  They are really kind of a whimsical little gang of kitties.

Russian Matryoshka Cat Nesting Dolls The dolls were a little stiff to open up the very first time, so you have to be really careful.  But they come with a little information sheet that suggests rubbing a white candle on the edges where the “dolls” open up.  I did this, and it completely solved the problem; they are easier than ever to open now.

I guess I'm just a big kid, but I have fun nesting and un-nesting them, and it's nice to have an unusual toy around when grandchildren come to the house!